Sunday, March 23, 2014

Charming Charlie Purses and Sunglasses

A few weeks ago, I went to San Diego and I stopped by a cute store called, "Charming Charlie." The entire store is set up by color, so if you're looking for something yellow for example, you just go to the yellow section and find all sorts of accessories as well as some shoes and clothes...in yellow! I was so overwhelmed when I walked in. I could spend all day there, but I'd probably also spend all my money and buy everything in the store. I did walk out with two of the same purses in different colors and two of the same sunglasses in different colors. Any time I like something, I like to buy an additional one of it in another color. It's always hard to just buy two of the same item in a different color because knowing me, I would buy four or five of the same thing if I could. Check out the cute purses and sunglasses that I bought!




Check out the website for Charming Charlie!

Click here for link to Quilted Queen Crossbody bag! Unfortunately, the website does not have the sunglasses online. I did find similar ones in white, if you're interested, click here!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment