Friday, April 19, 2013

My YouTube Cover of "Perfect" by Pink

I did a new YouTube Cover of "Perfect" by Pink with my friend. I love this song and I think it sends out such an amazing message to everyone who is going through a tough time. Just read some of the lyrics from the chorus, "Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever ever feel, like you're less than, less than perfect. Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel, like you're nothing, you are perfect to me."

I love doing YouTube covers because it serves as an outlet for me. We all have crazy lives with work, school, family, etc. When I do a YouTube cover and play the piano and sing, it's that one moment I can just get away and focus on what I really love...MUSIC! Hope you enjoy this cover and check out my other covers as well. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment