Sunday, June 16, 2013

Birthday Makeup!

I celebrated my birthday this weekend and I got to have a little fun doing my own makeup for my night out! After playing around with different lipsticks and eye shadows, this is the final look I ended up creating.

These are some of the eye makeup products that I used:
The top left eye shadow palette is the Beaute Basics Matte Eye Shadow Palette, I used the hot pink for the middle crease of my eye and the black color to create the smokey effect. I used the bottom left Sinful Colors eye shadow in color "Platinum" for the inner crease of my eye. Then I used one of my favorite mascaras, Loreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes, Black Lacquer. This mascara is amazing! Just like the name says, it makes my lashes look very "Voluminous!"

These are some of the products I used on my lips and cheeks:
I used both "Hue" and "Snob" by Mac (I love blending two lipsticks), then I used my favorite pink lipgloss  "Pout." My friend recommended this to me years ago and I've been hooked ever since! Then I used Arbonne's "Taffeta" blush, and put a little bit of Arbonne's bronzer over it. (You can use my Arbonne ID# 13370815 at checkout on the Arbonne website if you would like the Arbonne products).

I also used some Mac under eye concealer (everybody needs a little bit of that to brighten up the eyes a bit!), I used my favorite NYX black eyeliner that I've been using for years, and I used NYC's "Smooth Skin Naturally Beige Face Powder." There you have it! This is the final look I completed for my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment